Flip Through Our Family Album...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jose and Maya






Jose has been so amazing taking care of Maya--changing her diaper, burping her, giving her the binki every two seconds, etc. Wow, his face just lights up every time he looks at her.

They were both pretty tired and I came out of the bathroom to find this...

Almaya has already learned that she doesn't have to sleep in her little bed--there is always someone who wants to hold her. : ) Uh-oh She has also learned that breastfeeding can also be used as a security blanket or a binki because her mother is the biggest softy in the world. I have made a goal to be strict with her and not let her take advantage for hours at a time. I think I will start tomorrow. ; )

6 comments:

Bev said...

tomorrow is a good time to start which tomorrow well we will leave that one open!

The Knudsen's said...

Thanks for shareing the pictures!

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

Oh, I just love this, Misty. There is a little piece of heaven in those pictures you just posted. I am smiling ear to ear for you - all three of you.

What a lovely little family :)

Alysia said...

so so sweet. jose is a cute little daddy. and you are an amazing mama! little maya is so beautiful. thanks for letting us visit with you the other day and hold her. she's an angel.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I am so happy to be a great-grandma! We are going to try and get down to see her on Sunday after your parents church. If that is not good, please let us know.

G and G Atkinson

kalani said...

I love love love these pictures. She is so beautiful and her Daddy is amazing. I loved holding her. I can't wait to come see her again.