Flip Through Our Family Album...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tag!! I'm it!

I was looking at Topher and Alysia's blog a few days ago and found links to Dallin and Kalani's site as well as Tyler and Kristen's. I was so excited that they have blogs as well. I suppose it was a good thing that I checked them out because apparently Kalani had tagged me so it's my turn to tell 7 things interesting about me. Well, I thought about it and there really isn't anything very interesting about me but I suppose I could say 7 things anyway, haha...

1. If every store in the world went out of business other than Wal-mart and Lowes, I probably wouldn't even notice.

2. I absolutely love going dancing with my husband...Pasito Durangense (mexi-dancing) is our favorite.

3. I hate doing the dishes and laundry, yuck!

4. I would do anything for my husband, including doing the dishes and laundry ; )

5. My normal body temperature is between 95 and 96 degrees. I know, I'm a freak of nature.

6. I love learning to play different music instruments. I am not amazing at, but can play, the guitar, drums, bagpipes, harp, and piano. I am hoping one day to have enough money to buy a harp again. It was definitely my favorite instrument and I would like to pursue that.

7. I often have a hard time differentiating English and Spanish, they have become one language for me and I screw up using them both all the time. So if I am talking to you in Spanish just call me a dork and please forgive me! hehe

2 comments:

kalani said...

Yeah! I am so glad you saw that I tagged you. I don't have your e-mail address I don't think so when I sent out an e-mail saying I had a blog now you didn't receive it. Sorry. I loved reading these things about you. You are an interesting person more interesting then you think. Call me sometime. Love you.

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

Cool, Misty. One thing I'm loving about these blogs is getting to know my family members so much better :)

And I must admit, you must've got your loathing of laundry and dishes from you auntie! It's genetic, I think!

Amy

PS - I am working on our own family blog and will probably be sending the link out for it this weekend. It's so cool to keep up with everyone this way.