Flip Through Our Family Album...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Birthday Prince!!

HAPPY 23 BIRTHDAY JOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jose's birthday was the 23 of May. His golden year. Thank you to all those of you who sent cards, letters, and presents. We love and appreciate you all.

I was so excited for Jose's birthday this year. I really wanted to do something special because he does so much for me all the time, so I had been planning a surprise birthday party for him for months. Well, I suppose not much for a party because there was no one there for me and him, but it was a blast for us.

I waited until he fell asleep on Thurs. then I got out of bed and spent all night decorating the house then snuck back into bed so he wouldn't suspect anything when he woke up. It was so much fun! When he woke up he was totally surprised!



The theme was Prince Charming because he is definitely my Prince Charming. He even had a little cardboard crown.

I gave him a phone and "National Treasure," and Heli gave him a soccer ball.

After that we went out to dinner and a movie. It was awesome just to be together. I love him so much.

After our little private party on Friday we went to my parents house on Sat. where they had planned a "Jose's AmaSing Olympics." haha It was so much fun! (Note: I would have taken the gold but I just didn't want you all to feel bad) haha Austin won by a landslide!!!

Jose got a brand new table saw and I can remember what the other thing is called but you use it to measure and cut things (haha I'm not sure exactly what they all do, but Jose was pretty stoked) from my parents and siblings, and a guitar and face cover (as previously mentioned) from Alysia and Topher. He absolutely loved all of it so thank you everyone!

Then we celebrated with Jose's family on Sunday with a dinner, playing on the tramp, and a very spirited game of baseball.

It was a great birthday. Thank you everyone (especially Jose for being born in the first place) hehe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I hope Jose' got our birthday card.
I called your parents home yo wish him happy BD but you were not there.

Love,
Grandma

Allie said...

What he didnt get rock band for his b-day. Thats ok we are always looking for a drummer so come on over. happy birthday jose
Allie

The Andersens said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE AMASING JOSE!!!
your birthday was lots of fun! thanks for letting us be a part of it!
you are an amazing person and you and misty are both so lucky to have each other!
i'm glad you had an awesome birthday with your sweet wife and family!

kristen said...

how much fun! Happy birthday Jose! Sorry it's a little late :) We have a lot of b-days in may! What a cute wife you are to decorate the house and everything. hope he had a great day. love you guys!

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

Happy Birthday Jose - you ROCK!! (Literally, from those awesome pics of you in the previous post!!)

Amy