Flip Through Our Family Album...

Friday, May 9, 2008

My Poor Baby...

Poor Jose has been so sick for the last few days. He's had a temperature over 102 degrees all day. I'm not sure what to do other than give him medicine and wipe his forehead with cold cloths and lots of kisses. He's such a trooper though, so still went to school today and even worked out in the garden this morning (against my urging!!). He even bought me flowers today to say thank you for taking care of him. Can you believe that?! He is definitely the best husband in the entire world. I love him so much. We are both praying that he gets better soon so that we will still be able to go to Gracie's baby blessing on Monday.

I love you baby!!!!!! Feel better soon!!!!!!!

1 comment:

kalani said...

Ohhhh, poor Jose. He is definitely the best husband you could have and you deserve the best. We love you guys. I hope he feels better soon.