Flip Through Our Family Album...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jose then and Now






I (Jose) was born the 23 of May 1985 in Rancho Pabileros Guanajuato Mexico. My dad died when I was three. Life was always very difficult. I have 6 other brothers and 6 sisters. I have to come here to the US in June 2003 in order to help support my family. I have been here ever since. My entire family (minus one brother and one sister) moved here as well in December of 2006. I like soccer and road biking and my wife. Here are some pictures of me growing up and my family.

3 comments:

Sarah Bloom said...

Hey! Just blog surfing and thought I'd say hello. Nice pictures! :-)

Unknown said...

Hehe jose looks the exact same!!! Except, now he is bigger!! :-)

VAC Andersen Family said...

I sure feel it a privilage and an honor to be your mom and Helaman's Grandma--thans sooooo much!! Thank you for all your help this past couple of weeks--you will never know how much it means to me!! Well, maybe you will...hmmm. i love you both!!
Mom