Flip Through Our Family Album...

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Andersen Fam



<-- We are the White ones : )





Ahhhhh, my precious family. Aren't they adorable?! My oldest brother Christopher "Topher" Curtis (23), me (21), AnnaLina "Anni" Ruby (15), Austin Max (17), Megumi "Meg" Marie (9), and my mom (Venice Talbot) my dad (Curtis Charles) both of which I'm pretty sure are upwards of 100 years old. hehe Sorry Alyisa I couldn't find a picture of you so as soon as I get a good one I'll put it on. For those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing my amazing family Alysia is Topher's wife, 20 years old, and the only sane one. hehe

2 comments:

Una nececitada no tan nececitada. said...

Hi ! . I'm from Argentina and i have a "Sanchez Family" too . I hope to you write me . I'm Guadalupe and i have 16 years old .

The Andersens said...

As a small note...or should I say correction? to this blog, it is I! (topher) who art the Sane one!! ...my wife is just silly...hehehe....oh heya adfoghoa stop that....honey...I.....hey....I didn't mean it....
sorry.......come back....please?........


I guesse I'll get back to you....hehehehe