Flip Through Our Family Album...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An Intro to our Family




Hello everyone! Topher and Alyssia's blog inspired me to sit down and make one for my own family. Thanks guys!


I guess I should start out with an introduction to our little family...


Jose and I had our first date on Jan. 29 2005. We Jose (naturally) fell in love with me and proposed the next date. Haha I said no but he was persistant. After a year of wearing me down I finally said yes on Feb. 22 2006.


We were at last sealed in the Salt Lake Temple at 2:22 pm on the 22 of Feb. 2007.


He is my strength and the love of my life. Jose is my husband, my best friend, my example, and my unwaivering rod. In short, he is my "Moroni." I thank God everyday for sending him to me and for patiently guiding us through life's challenges to make it this far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi There,
I love your blog. I will enjoy getting to know Jose'
better.
Love,
Grandma Atkinson