Flip Through Our Family Album...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Doctor's Orders: 1 Long, Hard Laugh 5 Times Daily

Life has definitely been crazy and stressful for Jose and I for the last few months (or years haha) so I figured it was high time we had a good laugh. My go-to-guy (after Jose, of course!) for a good laugh would definitely have to be Brian Regan.

Between Jose, me, and his family, I tend to be going to the Emergency Room quite frequently for various construction accidents, etc. but I haven’t been to the hospital in quite a while. I can’t say I have missed it but I figured I would post an ode to hospital visits anyway. : )

I couldn't find any single file that had the whole clip that I wanted so the first video has the first half and the second video has the last half. (There is also a few seconds overlap--sorry about that). I hope you all enjoy it and it gives everyone a good laugh for the day!!! And remember…SAY 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

2 comments:

Allie said...

That is funny. Hey how are ou feeling? I am still wanting to go to the sing along movie. I was checking your blog to see if you had the big doc appt yet? Let me know or I will just watch the blog to find out or you can call me. love ya Allie

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

Funny Misty!! Thanks for the laughs. I went and saw Brian Regan's show just a few weeks ago and he was hilarious. I love it when a comedian can be TOTALLY clean and make you laugh until you can't breathe.

That's the true mark of a great sense of humor :)

Baby news??!! Boy, girl?